Our beautiful memories



I am Yiiuko Cheong

2011年2月1日星期二

Our Love ♥

We are going 3 months ♥

I hope we won't change that relation .
I hope we have a happy ending .
I hope we can step foot on the wedding .

You must be my last !
You must be my man !
You can give me a taste of a home .

I TRUST YOU , MY LOVER

You said you only want me ,
I also have to learn how to be a good wife .
Because just for you .

You teach me all the things I need .
You gave me all the things I want .
I love all of you .
Because of you

Even I bad temper , You inclusive
Even I not good , You inclusive

I want tell you , I won't let you go !
I want tell you , I will be a good and best wife !
I learn it !
Just for you .

I try to explain how much I love you .
But it doesn't .

I won't explain how much I love you .
I will do that how much I love you .

You belong with me , I trust our can never ever be apart .
Because time to prove our love !

He's Mine ,
Do you want to take him ? you think you are not qualified enough .

Kong Chek Hoe is MINE ! ♥

没有评论:

发表评论