Our beautiful memories



I am Yiiuko Cheong

2010年6月11日星期五

at my new life

wednesday we wrangle again
u ask to me>>who wrong??
is me??or is you??

u think take hp number is nvm
but at myself do u noe i very care tis??
i cant control myself
coz i scare u leave me

i dunno how to say with you
you say you can rest assured
say i fuss say i mischief making

u think u can rest assured
everything is my wrong
do u noe im so ''sam tong''??

or u dun care i sam tong??
u say u wan marry me
i can say i dun care all tis already
u wan how to do?
go~ do it!

dunwan care all tis
im so tired u noe??
everyday find u everyday scare leave me
everyday arr

marriage??
dun tell me
dun ask me

my heartbroke already

wednesday wrangle
thursday compound
everyday repeart repeart repeart and repeart
tired so~

who can care my feel
who can be fond of me?
who?

i noe im so contradiction now

who can help me??
who can hear me complain tearfully??

haiz!!!!
never ppl can help me

tis is my have only oneself to blame

i like tis song>>有一种爱叫做放手and浮夸
2 nice song

THE END

没有评论:

发表评论