Our beautiful memories



I am Yiiuko Cheong

2010年6月2日星期三

fuck copy dog!!!!

wei!!!u have not u style arr??
juz only wan copy me??
cannot copy older ppl mah??

i think u have not head de loh!!!
make up wan copy
style copy also
ur head only noe copy copy copy arr??

yah!!im sellfish i cant receive ur copy my anything
right!!is u only
dunnoe engglish??
eat shit lah

eveyday only noe play
hahaha!!!
u r stupid ppl u noe??
dun wan skull!!!
凸!!!

today~i see my dear fb profile
haiz!!!he dunwan delete the bullshit
everyday forget??
good job
formerly u din remenber my say anything
u juz only hear!!!!and see

ur so good
u r my dear,she is my enemy!!!
i unexpectedly uncomparable than her!!!

u go find her lah,din find me already
i dunwan think anything already
im hurt juz now

sohai!!!i give u last warning
dun copy my anything
i will give u 99!!
dun think i scare u anymore

THE END

没有评论:

发表评论