Our beautiful memories



I am Yiiuko Cheong

2010年11月7日星期日

Yiiuko Cheong is back!

Long time no update blog, did you miss me?
Now I was in love, I do not bother to bring ah,
Because he did not want me, so I accepted only one other.

My current boyfriend is really good for me.
And I loved him very much,
please leave a third party.

I do not allow any one person involved in our emotions!
Otherwise I would never let that person
I don't care he is the Prime Minister or to ignore the king!

You are mine.!
Joseph Kong.

after than,don't call me again!
Know me unless you are

if not i will scold you 999999999999!!!
I do not blame mercy to you!

Because this is I !

Towards my new goal!
''Academic''

study study study,finally....
STUDY!

I love mine man .
LOVE YOU GAO GAO GAO GAO SHUI!

Perfunctory an essay, please forgive me><

THE END

没有评论:

发表评论