Our beautiful memories



I am Yiiuko Cheong

2010年12月14日星期二

new* uploud - ing ♥




This is my first profile photo




This is my second profile photo


Today whim , want to write a blog in English .
I should be neuropathy .
Recently had very good life ,
but he began to get free time I had to work .
Is so that I become very uncomfortable, because the previous day ,
the day see them now have the time to meet .


I'm afraid of is that our feelings will fade and you may think our feelings will not change,
but I'm always afraid of the coming of the day .
I do not think too much, I was really scared .

I hope you marry me is true.
But I really do not understand, I'm not the most beautiful of my body is not the best but why do you want to marry me?

I'm really so attractive?
Haha, sorry, under their own praise .

My shit should be finished , so ....

Finally I need to say ,
MY BELOVED KONG CHEK HOE ♥
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH .

And you take me a lot of first time I am really hate you,
but VERY love you .
you make me crazy everytime and everyday .

okay , finish .

THE END ♥

没有评论:

发表评论